Wednesday 22 July 2009

doghouse

It seems I am in the doghouse because I have been running Sheffield down. Sorry about that but you have to experience moving away. When you go back you see all the changes that perhaps you wouldn't notice had you continued to live there if you see what I mean ?
Anyway it doesn't change the way I feel about all my family and friends who still live in Sheffield although to be fair I see more of some of them then I did when I lived in Sheffield!
Susan and Trevor are coming on Friday and two lots of friends have visited this week so I don't feel that I am missing anything.
Last night the W.I went to visit an open garden at East Keal. It was an old vicarage, circa 1735 and after we had walked the garden which was fantastic, we were invited to partake of cake etc in the pool house.!
Sonia has been having weird weather but it's been glorious here all day. Perhaps it's coming and we will get all the crap tomorrow. I hope it's nice on Saturday as we are invited to a garden party.
No hen news.
Love Sheila x

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

Sheila, don't take any shit from anyone. I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same when I go back for a visit. If they ever leave Sheffield for any length of time, my guess is they will feel the same.