Friday 1 May 2009

New Pot

went and got a new pot on yesterday as the other wasn't tight enough and it was hindering my getting around. It's much better now.Yesterday I was suffering greatly from cabin fever and was stir crazy so at around 3 .30 we went to our friends in the village and sat in the sun in their garden. By 4.pm I was tipsy and by the time we came home I don't remember whether Graham ran me in the wheelchair or not. He does like a good wheelchair push!
Last night he saw a rat near the hen hut so has never slept all night, thinking of ways to get rid of it. I have told him that he will never get rid of all the rats, even if he spent all his waking hours poisoning them. However he has put several trays of poison down this morming and is going to buy a trap when we go to town.
More later Sheila x

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

It's not like you to get tipsy Sheila. What was the occasion? The new pot?