Sunday 12 October 2008

Lovely weather




Graham told me he was gardening but he was so engrossed in thinking about it, that he never even saw me take this photo! The garden always looks nice when the weather is good. Even the baby chickens are enjoying the sunshine. Their days are getting shorter now and they go to bed at 6pm. When we first got the in May it was 9.30pm.
Sold 24 jars of jam at the coffee morning yesterday which isn't bad.
Went to Skegness on Friday to see Jean and Norman in their new caravan, other then that not a lot is happening.
Love Sheila x


3 comments:

Mike Saif said...

That was the same pose that Graham had when he had me working for him.

Mary Sue said...

Sheila, I ordered a bread maker, it just arrived yesterday. I have to buy a few ingredients before I can try it out, expect to see a photo of newly baked bread soon on Mike's blog.

Sheila or Graham said...

Mary Sue, you will love your bread and the taste will be much better then shop bread. If you are going to bake in the maker don't forget to remove the paddle before the bake cycle so that you don't get a big hole in the bottom of the loaf.
Good luck with it!!
Sheila xx