Wednesday 11 July 2012

I never seem to get around to posting a blog these days. I am so busy but what am I doing???
Ok so I go to the gym every morning at 9 o'clock which means I don't get back home until around 10am or 11am. Then I have to make bread (most days) and sort out the mail etc. have a shower and then it's lunch time. After lunch I watch the news and then Neighbours before preparing the evening meal. Ironing and other chores take up some time and a bit of time wasted on the internet. At 3 o'clock I have to watch "Without trace" which has grabbed me. Then it's " Tipping Point" which is a new quiz show. The evening meal is at 6 o'clock and after that I'm afraid the day is a washout! I could fall asleep at the drop of a hat, and frequently do!

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

Well no wonder you don't have time to post a blog with days as full as that. I'm impressed you are going to the gym.