Friday 22 June 2012

mouse

So I said to graham "i'm sure there is a mouse eating the chicken food  I'm going to start putting the left over food into the bin at night " (We have a bin with a lid ) so that's what I did. Next morning when I lifted the lid to take out the corn, there was the mouse looking at me! How the little blighter had gotten in there god knows. Graham wanted to kill it but I insisted that he take it some distance away and release it into the field. Thats what he did and then it started to rain and I just wondered what the mouse would do?

1 comment:

Sheila or Graham said...

It was sheer bravado and I had no intention of murder most foul,in fact it brought the burns poem to mind"I doubt na whiles but thou may thieve,What then poor beastie ?thou maun live" Written to a mouse his plow had rendered homeless. Graham