Tuesday 8 June 2010

horrible day

What a horrible day it has been. It has never stopped raining and it has been dark and gloomy all day. My chickens are all bedraggled and the only one enjoying it is Ed the duck. He thinks it's glorious and is splashing about in his pool as though there is no tomorrow.
Have just spoken to my sister in Sheffield. She's doing well after having her leg amputated but I am dismayed to find out that she won't get a false leg for at least 6 months. She is also on a waiting list for a stair lift as she hasn't been upstairs for three years. Had I been rich I could have paid for all these things but I am like a church mouse!
Only four days before the world cup starts. Yippee! I don't think England will do very well but one can always have hope until they are knocked out.
thats all for now. Life is pretty boring.

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

Rained here most of the day as well. England will be lucky to get out of their group and if they do, they will lose against the first decent team they come across I'm afraid.