Monday 9 November 2009

Not long now.

It's not long now for Sonia and if winter comes etc. can we be far behind?
I have so many lists of things to do that I am virtually paralized into doing nothing! Jean and norman came which was nice and then I had a conversation on camera with Dean, he is going to come and see us, or so he says. I won't hold my breath!
I have been busy making a chocolate christmas wreath with Quality street. it's not finished yet but it does look good enough to eat. I will put a photo on when it's ready.
Not much else to report.
Sheila x

4 comments:

G said...

That sounds like something a certain Andrew would love ;)

Mike Saif said...

That wreath wouldn't last until completion at this house.

sonia said...

We are off today, can't believe it has finally come around. Am excited about going but will miss everyone.
What do you do with your QS wreath after xmas? give it to Andrew as payment in kind for his IT support.See you in Aus in 2010.

yorkshireartist.blogspot.com said...

the wreath is going to be raffled