Thursday 19 June 2008

Rye bread!

Over the past three days I have started some sour bread dough, left it overnight, made a dough with the starter and left it overnight, and this morning baked a loaf. It was appalling!! and I shan't be making it again. Even the chickens don't like it!
I loved the videos of Sofia and Billy going on holiday. I bet they have a whale of a time and won't want to go back to their Kansas home.
Hope the Montana two have a lovely time, relaxing and eating rather more then they should.
Sonia should go to the doctor with her back pain. It could be deferred from somewhere else.
I am getting along with my chia seeds. I sprinkle a spoonful on my toast in the morning and I can't tell I am eating them. I also sprinkle them on sandwiches or salads and my blood sugar is quite low most of the time, I shall carry on with them to see what the long term effects are.
no eggs yet from my girls. I have had them a month now. I hope they produce something soon!!
must go. The football is about to start. Come on you portugal!
sheila xx

1 comment:

sonia said...

The girls will come good soon and if not just say 'Bernard Mathews' to them, it may be the shock they need?
Do they know that there are people around the world waiting in anticipation of the first laying??????????